Sunday, July 26, 2015

Continuing the Actions

Wow, I feel like I got so much done last week, and now it's time for another Inspired Thoughts blog post. Well, tomorrow morning. It's already written, though, and in the system, just patiently waiting until tomorrow morning.

Didn't quite get my schedule finished last week, but it wasn't for lack of trying. I worked every night on the Fearless website and discovered it was a more time-consuming project than I had originally planned, so probably should have given it more than one night on my schedule.

Anyway, here's my new schedule for this week, just so you all can hold me accountable. I may not get everything done, but when I say you can hold me accountable, I mean that you can at least hold me accountable for making an attempt and actually working on something, and not procrastinating having to work on anything.

Monday - Work on Fearless website. Update final page, set up account so people can buy tickets online, tweak colors and everything so it looks good on mobile/phones/tablets as well as desktop/laptop.
Edit (Monday) - Didn't get some of the little things done, but did get the final page completed! Yay! Every page on the website has been completed and all the information is up-to-date! Can't really set up a Paypal account until I go to the bank anyway, so I will get that done tomorrow.
Edit (Tuesday) - Got the website all tweaked and even fixed a problem I didn't know was a problem (I thought the website just wasn't cooperating about something, but it was actually a fixable problem!!)

Tuesday - Work on/Update Fellowship website.
Wednesday - Work on editing my book.
Thursday - Busy
Friday - Write a short story
Saturday - Fearless
Sunday - Write Monday's Inspired Thoughts blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment