Well, I didn't get as much work on the website done as I would have liked to today, which means the rest will have to be done tomorrow, and the other projects will, accordingly, get pushed back by a day.
However, this is NOT the procrastinator in me saying, "I'll do it tomorrow." Instead, I am listening to the tired voice inside me that is telling me it's time for bed. I may not have finished the project, but I did work on it as I intended, and for that, I still consider the work done today to be a success.
So, just so you all can hold me accountable... that makes the new schedule:
Tuesday - Continue work on Fearless website.
Wednesday - Work on/Update Fellowship website.
Thursday - Probably not available.
Friday - Work on editing some of my book.
Sat/Sun - Fun weekend.
Monday - Inspired Thoughts blog post AND write a short story.
No comments:
Post a Comment