Saturday, November 26, 2016

After A While

*pushes the door open to peek through*

Hi guys! Wow, it's been a crazy year full of highs and lows. I struggled a lot this year with motivation, which is why you haven't heard from me in a while. I'm working on getting things going again, trying to be more productive. I came to the conclusion that when I'm sitting around watching a movie or something, I'm not just not doing anything. I'm still *doing* something: nothing.

While it feels good to relax, it should be balanced into your schedule. Especially if you're like me where one lazy day makes it easier and easier for the next day to be lazy, and it gets harder and harder to break the habit of being lazy. At the end of the day, I'm left with the feeling of being unproductive and a little disappointed in myself.

So, will I choose to get up (or sit down at my computer, as the case may be) and do *something*? Or will I choose today to continue to *do* nothing (let's face it, doing nothing is still a choice we make)?

I'm choosing to make better use of my time, to balance it better, and actually get things done.

It's been almost a year, but I wrote a new Inspired Thoughts blog post. I will continue to write them, as well as short inspirational stories for the story blog.

I did get my ministry named this year: Radiant Reflections Productions. The next step is figuring out all the licenses I need and of course, how to get some funding. A little progress was made on the project, though, and that's good for now.

As for my book, unfortunately, not much progress was made there. It will happen, though. Soon. I promise.

Anyways, just wanted to give you all an update for everything that's going on. I'm going to go spend some time with God in prayer and His Word. Hopefully you all will do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment